Things to See and Do
Rainbow Beach is how Noosa was twenty years or more ago…quiet, secluded and peaceful. Nestled in the dunes and surrounded by trees, Delphi’s is just a stroll to a stunning beach both blessed by nature and devoid of crowds.
The perfect spot to swim, fish, or just walk on the beach with your dog.
In this beautiful area you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. Your sure to find something that suits you whether you are adventurous or just want to slow down
Some of the activities available at Rainbow Beach include
- Horse Riding
- Day Trips to Fraser Island
- Bike Riding
- Fishing including Fishing Charters
- Bush Walking
- 4 Wheel Driving (on the beach or in the bush) Hire available from Rainbow Beach Adventure Centre
- Surfing including learn to surf school on Sundays. Or learn to surf with Epic Adventures at Double Island Point which they tell us is the home of Australia’s longest and safest beginner wave.
- Kayaking, Kitesurf and Stand Up Paddle Adventure are all available from Rainbow Beach with Epic Adventures
Beautiful Rainbow Beach
Why not make the trip up along the beach from Noosa and visit the coloured sands. You may like to join a tour of Fraser Island or just simply come and enjoy the new restaurants and eateries now available in this area.
Rainbow is the gateway to the beautiful ‘world heritage listed’ Fraser Island the largest sand island in the world. You might like to visit the Island during your stay.
There are opportunities to do as much or as little as you like.